Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
SaltLakeGuy
Forum ProPosts: 10,661Gear list
Like?
I Can't Believe I Caved
9 months ago

I was on the phone with Brad Berger of Berger Bros discussing the X-T1 light leak thing and he had spoken to his Fuji rep and the rep recommended the call tag to the service center as the remedy. Brad said if that was in the end, not to my satisfaction he would make it right either way. Then we talked about all the skuttlebutt of the internet and well. I won't tell you what his suggestion was for that. However he asked if I needed any lenses or filters and such, and I said .....well......I've been considering the 56mm f1.2 and he said he just got one in a few hours ago pristine, untouched and the only one....asked if I wanted it?. I hesitated and he said no worries it's up to you but he wasn't expecting others in for about 2 weeks. I caved and said yuuuuhhhhheeeesssss. So here I go. Got it coming on Monday. So looks Like my resistance lasted all of ONE whole day. Damn I'm weak. But I always did want an ultimate portrait lens as I do some paid work in that arena. So I've joined the clan of 56mm f1.2 owners I guess. There goes my VISA balance  I sure hope my wife is impressed because otherwise my head will be on a platter. Gotta come up with some clever use she can appreciate....does it do flowers well? Sure hope so....

-- hide signature --

Fuji X-T1 Camera, Fuji 18-55 f2.8-f4 Lens, Fuji 55-200 f4-f5.6 Lens, Fuji 23mm f1.4 Lens, Fuji EF-42 Flash, Picturecode PhotoNinja

SaltLakeGuy's gear list:SaltLakeGuy's gear list
Epson Stylus Pro 3880
Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow