Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
tpani
Regular MemberPosts: 111
Like?
Panasonic G7 speculation
9 months ago

Dilemma. As a current proud owner of GF1 who feels that a newer generation camera might be a nice companion to the GF1, how long do I have to wait for G7, is it going to cost less than GX7 (in my home country GX7 costs an astronomic 950 euros, body only), or should I buy the 599 euro E-M10 instead (although its video pales when compared to GX7's ;-( )?

I would be expecting G7 to be a very solid major upgrade to G6, with a price tag considerably below that of GX7, but with a comparable feature set, with no obvious omissions or flaws. The only reason for GX7 to be more expensive is the apparently desirable rangefinder look (which I actually prefer too, but would not be willing to be pay 300 euros for). Am I right?

Canon PowerShot G7 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow