I do not understand the HATRED for mirrorless cameras on this forum.

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Martin.au
Senior MemberPosts: 6,059Gear list
Like?
Re: I do not understand the HATRED for mirrorless cameras on this forum.
In reply to EvokeEmotion, 7 months ago

EvokeEmotion wrote:

Awww. Poor little fella's still sooking that I called a troll a troll.

Have you seen your own postings in the M4/3s forum?

First - there's mirror less and then there's M43. Generally, the irritation comes from aggravating M43 fans who like to cross post into Nikon or Canon forums and taunt guys to respond.

So it's not because they're M43 users, it's because they're as&#&#holes. They tend to have an inferiority complex and are prone to splat their misinformed opinions all over the place and try to start arguments. They even have handles like "micro four dude" or whatever.

This comment from stevo23 seems to fit your posting habits quite well.

I knew you'll show up. I see you like to do some digging. At least I recall your well known antics by memory. Combative and annoying, as usual. Poster child of m43 you are. Give it a rest and take a joke once in a while. Makes you look less petty.

You're surprised at me being combative and annoying in response to trolls and "DSLR zealots" (pun intended)?

As I showed in the last thread. There seems to be only a handful of users trying to disparage an entire group, instead of engage in honest debate in a reasonable fashion. In that last thread, only a handful of people were throwing around the terms zealots, fanboys, etc. None of them were M4/3 users.

Methinks thou doth project too much.

Martin.au's gear list:Martin.au's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G Fisheye 8mm F3.5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow