DPR? K-3 review?

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Holger Bargen
Contributing MemberPosts: 766Gear list
Like?
Re: My favourite quote of the debate so far
In reply to KerryBE, 7 months ago

KerryBE wrote:

Simon, I don't know how you keep your sanity dealing with the things that come up on these forums. I read these just to remind myself of how to deal with small minorities that love to complain.

DPR is the best.

-- hide signature --

KerryBE

I am sure Canon users will do better when they are minority and Canon developed something really new that adds real value to the world of photography - and it is neglected at their favourite photography page.

If it comes to me - I do not need tests. Many are biased (do not talk about dpreview!) - and so it's always best to check it on your own.

And if it comes to my way of photography: I am not interested if my camera is better than camera xy or worse. Actually all cameras are useful tools - the differences are of no meaning to your practical work, Thus tests end up in this childish: "My xy is better, higher, greater, faster,...." As a grown up you should focus on important values - and as a photographer you have trained eyes for those - and they are not in your Hands but in front of your lens.

Best regards

Holger

Holger Bargen's gear list:Holger Bargen's gear list
Pentax K-5 Pentax smc DA 55-300mm F4.0-5.8 ED Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro Sigma 12-24mm F4.5-5.6 EX DG Aspherical HSM Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow