Toronto Fashion Week photos with Sony a7r & Sony FE 55mm F1.8 ZA Carl Zeiss Sonnar T*

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
JeremyTP
Regular MemberPosts: 103Gear list
Like?
Toronto Fashion Week photos with Sony a7r & Sony FE 55mm F1.8 ZA Carl Zeiss Sonnar T*
9 months ago

I had a great time today at the Toronto Fashion Week TRIARCHY show. I was lucky enough to be invited by the Sony Photography Workshop meetup group, who not only got us passes to the show, but also backstage passes for more photo-taking fun!

I got to try out the Sony a7r for the first time, along with the Sony FE 55mm F1.8 ZA Carl Zeiss Sonnar T*. It was loads of fun. Special thanks to Sony, and Rob and Patrick for a great opportunity and learning experience!

C&C welcome! See my photos from the show here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeremy_tudor_price/

JeremyTP's gear list:JeremyTP's gear list
Sony 85mm F1.4 ZA Carl Zeiss Planar T* Sony 135mm F1.8 ZA Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* Sony Carl Zeiss Planar T* 50mm F1.4 ZA SSM Sony SLT-A99 Sony 70-200mm F2.8 G +5 more
Sony Alpha 7R Sony FE 55mm F1.8
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow