Thinking of leaving Fuji

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
Nicolas Sancey
Regular MemberPosts: 277Gear list
Like?
Re: Thinking of leaving Fuji
In reply to zenpmd, 9 months ago

zenpmd wrote:

In case anywhere cares, I've decided to stay! I have spent 2 days shooting with the Xe2 and its available so cheaply here as a refurb in the Uk I have decided to keep it. It is without the ghastly d pad and annoying rear wheel of the Xt1. I will keep my cheap D5200 for action and telephoto work for now. Viva la Fuji

I have kept myself from the temptation of going with the newer stuff. Looking at older pics of my daughters with my old D70 and D90 and the 50mm 1.8D are still worth to me more than money could buy. And they also look great with very good IQ.

I just ordered a X100s and currently own a D7000 with a DX 55-200mm VR, 50mm 1.8 G, a SB-600. Nothing fancy, but it fits my needs. The main thing that I want to have is the ability to have high speed sync flash, and these 2 bodies will let me do the job. The lack of high speed Sync flash kept me from going with the X-E2 (with the 35mm) - which would have been my preferred route.

Enjoy your Fuji + Nikon Setup

-- hide signature --

Nicolas

Nicolas Sancey's gear list:Nicolas Sancey's gear list
Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
DUHNew
ByeNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow