Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
OlyChamp
Senior MemberPosts: 4,420Gear list
Like?
This guy is a hoot - E620 sale
9 months ago

This guy has had his E620 for sale on our local auction site for $1350 Buy Now for a number of months. I posted some questions to him to help him get a sale. Here's what has gone down so far:

Ask the seller a question

Me: Nice camera, I have one. Just wanted to post that maybe your asking price is way too high. These go for between $400 and $600 secondhand.

Him: I am guessing you do not compare apples with apples

Me:No I compare oranges with lemons A 5 year old mid range DSLR going for just about the asking price for a new OMD E-M5??

Me: By the way not being critical. If you want to sell it for a good price your current asking price is too high and folks won't even look. I do think I am trying to help you get a sale.

Will keep you informed. The auction is here: http://www.trademe.co.nz/electronics-photography/digital-cameras/digital-slr/other/auction-707586311.htm

Thane

-- hide signature --

"I take photographs, if you want them back see my lawyer!!"

OlyChamp's gear list:OlyChamp's gear list
Olympus E-500 Olympus E-620 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 70-300mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4.0-5.6 +2 more
Olympus E-620
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow