imagine there is a country, you can ride a bus for free, eat free and rent free

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
BorisK1
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,125Gear list
Like?
Re: imagine there is a country, you can ride a bus for free, eat free and rent free
In reply to Serickmetz, 9 months ago

Serickmetz wrote:

yonsarh wrote:

will you move to that nation, and follow their rules ? this kind of system might be limited and apply to few nations on the globe.

Yes I will move there.

It will be when we colonize space and the rules will be easy to follow because there's so few and all rules are happily accepted by all. Science has taken hold and religion is finally abolished. People will live and work to better mankind, not to benefit themselves. Resulting in a peaceful existence for all humans regardless of age,size,color,etc.

I would give anything to be there already but I'll just have to wait like everyone else.

You're reiterating, nearly word-for-word, how USSR described its future.  They had a great space program.  Religion was, if not abolished, nearly suppressed.

And all rules were happily accepted by all.  You could just come up and ask anybody if they were happy with the rules.  If you found somebody who wasn't happy, you could've reported them, and the problem would've been resolved within days.

BorisK1's gear list:BorisK1's gear list
Olympus Tough TG-1 iHS Olympus E-3 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital 11-22mm 1:2.8-3.5
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow