Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
wynnsage
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Which mirrorless camera to buy?
4 months ago

I am having a very hard time choosing a camera for my birthday gift (from my husband).  I have a Nikon D7000 which I got 2-3 years ago after upgrading from the D40.  I love the pictures but it is so very heavy and I get tired of lugging it around.  I am mainly a landscape photographer, but I am about to have a baby in 6 wks, so I want to have something portable that I can carry around in my purse for all of those spontaneous photo ops.  I want good quality images that I can enlarge to at least a 16 x 20 if not a 24 x 36.  I've narrowed it down to the Panasonic GX7, the Olympus OM-D E-M5 or Olympus OM-D E-M10 and the forthcoming Sony a6000. Obviously if I wanted to drop some serious cash I would opt for the Sony a7 and be done with it, but would rather get something with a more moderate price range. Help! (none of the stores in my immediate area seem to have these cameras to try out).

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D40 Nikon D7000 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Sony a6000 Sony Alpha 7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow