peevee1
Senior MemberPosts: 6,247Gear list
Like?
Re: what's wrong with B&H site?
In reply to robert fuller, 8 months ago

robert fuller wrote:

henryp wrote:

Jerry Gardner wrote:

It's also often offline for ordering when I particularly want to order something, like on a Saturday and the numerous religious holidays they're closed.

B&H's site is 24/7/365 except order entry is offline Friday evenings and Saturdays (and a handful of holidays) when commerce is prohibited. We regret this brief hiatus is an inconvenience.

Henry Posner
B&H Photo-Video

Henry, I personally congratulate you for having the respect for your religion. I wish all others would also, no matter which religion they practice. I am a firm believer that all stores (no matter what kind) should have to close one day a week if for nothing else to give the employees a break. I can say this from working in a small family business (not mine) for 39 years. The first 10 years we were closed on Sundays, then peer pressure forced us to be open 7 days. It's a shame.

-- hide signature --

bob,USA

If you rotate employees, everybody can have 2 days off. Of course it is not for 1-employee businesses, but you have to have some minimal scale anyway. Nobody reduces your rent and other costs because your shop is closed.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Sad.New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow