One of the best articles yet on the Fuji X-T1

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
57LowRider
Senior MemberPosts: 2,498Gear list
Like?
Re: Some of the statements made
In reply to SaltLakeGuy, 7 months ago

SaltLakeGuy wrote:

were things I've said on this forum and gotten lambasted. I'm certainly in agreement with the philosophy of this writer and they obvioiusly "get it" in regards to what Fuji has brought to the table. Nice to see a REAL experience reviewed.

I think it was Midwest on here that wasn't "getting" what I was saying about the user experience with Fujis and I really failed to get across to him what it was that hooks me; Olaf here is saying it clearly that pressing the shutter button is the last and perhaps smallest part of the enjoyment of actually using the camera; the image and work upon it afterwards is a separate experience.

Some people want to start at pressing the shutter button and enjoy everything from there onwards, like great image which they can crop and tweak etc. Each to their own.

57LowRider's gear list:57LowRider's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Wow!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow