Trouble for Nikon?

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
Rich Rosen
Senior MemberPosts: 1,442Gear list
Like?
Re: Trouble for Nikon?
In reply to Skipper494, 9 months ago

Skipper494 wrote:

I keep hearing all these complaints and have been buying cameras for 76 years, the only lemon being a Fuji HS10, which went back. Even my Nikon P7000, first out of the dealer's crate, has performed impeccably and continues to do so. My 1996 Fuji MX600 is still going, see below:

Bath time

You've been very lucky! Not all of us have. Many have been unlucky when they purchased the D600. All D600 buyers became unlucky when the camera picked up the reputation as a dust magnet, even those who were lucky enough not to have the dust issue.  Nikon confirmed that ill fortune with the notice to correct the issue. If we try to sell our cameras on the used market, D600 owners will get "pennies on the dollar." My D600 is in Melville getting its shutter replaced, and spring is here. That situation is not what I call being lucky.

Rich Rosen's gear list:Rich Rosen's gear list
Nikon D810 Nikon D1X Nikon D610 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8D ED-IF +24 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
yepNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow