Sharing travel photography original full size files with travel companions, yes or no?

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
v steffel
Senior MemberPosts: 1,133
Like?
Re: Sharing travel photography original full size files with travel companions, yes or no?
In reply to kayone, 8 months ago

When I travel with a group we are on a study tour. When we return we produce a collective travel journal to help us reflect.

Thus far there have not been professional photographers or individuals who hope to make money, except once. We usually share our photographs. Usually, those shots that are made available are PP'd if needed and then reduced in size sufficient that they can be projected or 4x6 inch prints made.

As I said, the shots are usually downsized, but if someone wanted the full size, then most likely I would provide it.

Not everyone is a good photographer. There are times when one person is in a better position. Sometimes a camera breaks or a person loses a card or shots on the card. Sharing helps fill the gap.

Finally, on a study tour you sometimes don't have enough time to take the photographs you would like to. So sharing has it advantages.

I'm happy to share my photos because I know that there are others who most likely have done better and do so.

Best,

-- hide signature --

v steffel
frame frame! shoot shoot! sauvette!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow