Need some advice...keep my X100S or sell it for a lens for my X-T1?

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Smiller4128
Regular MemberPosts: 363Gear list
Like?
Need some advice...keep my X100S or sell it for a lens for my X-T1?
9 months ago

Hello everyone!

I want to start by saying that I only recently got into Fuji and I absolutely LOVE Them! I FINALLY found a camera maker that seems to get what I want in a camera. Anyways, I had originally bought an X100S and enjoyed it so much that I preordered an X-T1 the day it was available. Now that I have the X-T1, I use it all the time. I had originally inteded to keep my X100S though for times when I just wanted a little more simplistic camera with me for when when I went out on the town with the girlfriend or took little trips somewhere. However, I'm now toying with the idea of possibly selling it so that I can buy either the 23mm f1.4 or the 14mm f2.8 ( I REALLY like wide-angle lenses but not sure how much I like the f2.8 aspect on it...I really wish it was f1.4 as well but oh well). Anyways, I suppose I'm just looking for some opinions? Would you guys suggest I keep the X100S or would you recommend I sell it to purchase another lens for the X-T1 instead?

Smiller4128's gear list:Smiller4128's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Olympus E-M1 Olympus 12-40mm F2.8
Fujifilm X100S Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow