News: Firmware roundup

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
Russell Evans
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,205
Like?
Re: News: Firmware roundup
In reply to drummercam, 6 months ago

drummercam wrote:

Is there any reason for non-reporting of Pentax's recent round of firmware updates? You would think a "round-up" would cover all the bases.

I think you can tell what DPR's attitude is with Barney's post in the comments section of the news bite. What is interesting to me is the passive nature DPR has about acquiring news stories that Barney shares in his post.

By Barney Britton

"We didn't get a press release from Pentax, as it happens (I just looked those updates up). All of those updates do the same thing as far as I can tell - adding support for the new teleconverter. Is there anything more interesting that I'm missing? Happy to put a news story together if so."

BTW, does anyone know if this is the first WR TC or only WR TC on the market? Looking for WR information for other brands is a trip down a rabbit hole I don't have time to take, so I'm hoping someone has researched this, or knows from experience in other brands.

Thank you
Russell

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow