To All You "Masters of Photography" Who Called Me an Idiot... Locked

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
bbbinohio
Contributing MemberPosts: 961Gear list
Because DP Review ZAPPED IT.
In reply to j_photo, 6 months ago

j_photo wrote:

I went looking for the thread you speak of, out of curiosity to see how bad it was, but couldn't find it. On the one hand, it's good to hear your problem got fixed. On the other hand, you are painting a broad brush in this post--I don't hear you thanking those that tried to help, only calling names and slinging sarcasm. To me, your post seems petty, much like I imagine the ones you complain about to have been. So welcome to the fray.

Why you would waste your time trying to prove someone wrong is beyond me. But if you must know, it got so bad, so demeaning, so condescending, so ugly, that DPReview ZAPPED the entire thread as being "Not on Topic".

Now why don't you try believing in people, encouraging other members, instead of trying to find a reason to start an argument.

Bob, in Ohio

(Another one bites the dust....)

bbbinohio's gear list:bbbinohio's gear list
Nikon D800E Nikon D7100 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF Fisheye-Nikkor 16mm f/2.8D Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR +4 more
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow