Started 8 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
AirBear
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Expert advise needed...
8 months ago

You are probably tired of the question "What camera should I buy?" , but....

I fly light aircraft for a living and have taken pictures from my office for years. I've always been relatively satisfied with Wal Mart quality digital cameras for years, but I'm now ready to move up. I still have a budget of around $500-600, but am looking for the best for the buck that meets my want list. I've had a number of small compact camera's over the years like the Kodak EasyShare line, Nikon Koolpix and currently Fujifilm S4250, but would like to move up. What I'm looking for is something along the lines of a Nikon D5100 or Canon Canon EOS Rebel T1i. My photo's are at 100 mph and 500' to 5000' above the ground so, I like the continuous shoot feature of the Nikon D5100 at 4 fps. The Nikon I have now takes like 2-3 seconds to shoot a 2nd photo. At 100 mph, is just short of 100 yards... get the idea?

Wish list:
~Continous shoot
~Vibrant color
~Image stabalization
~As much zoom as possible
~Low light would be a plus

Anyway, any comments, suggestions are appreciated...

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 500D (EOS Rebel T1i / EOS Kiss X3) Nikon D5100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow