Like?
Re: The most annoying new fad in photography
In reply to RichRMA, 9 months ago

RichRMA wrote:

Pick one:

1. Food photography

2. Selfies

3. Unboxing videos

In general, all 3 are narcissistic type photos, and all annoying. But there are useful forms of all 3.

Food photography is great if you are a commercial shooter or you are shooting something truly artistic of food, otherwise I don't care about what you just ate, what beer you just drank, and why that makes you so special.....

Selfies..... A real artistic self portrait is great and has been done by many through out the history of photography. but otherwise.... I could care less about images people take of themselves to show off how cool they are because they are at some nifty location or because they think they are hot stuff etc... I figure that if you are secure with yourself, you don't need to show off.

Unboxing videos done right from the standpoint of education and review is a great thing. If it's unboxing simply to show off your cool new toy and how special you are because you have said new toy.... it's pretty lame....

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
WhyNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow