B&H Live Video on A7/R....Your thoughts

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
Jonathan Breitbart
Junior MemberPosts: 42Gear list
Like?
Re: B&H Live Video on A7/R....Your thoughts
In reply to rrccad, 6 months ago

rrccad wrote:

I got busy and missed this .. however I did get an email from B&H .. they are now giving off $460 off a A7 or A7R instead of the $300 promotion.

I'm hesitant in just blasting out the promotion code but if anyone wants it i guess i can give it to them.

Rats, it's one time use only.

They are trying to tempt me, so I hope sony comes through tomorrow with a nice firmware upgrade that convinces me.

I finally pulled the trigger an the a7 with this deal.  The great thing about the promo code is that it works on each bundle you buy (assuming they're all placed in the same order).  So I bought the a7 with FE28-70 kit, added the flash for $98, added the FE35 for $598.  Total came to $2234 after $460 off.

Then I added another bundle - a7 body with LAE-A4 adapter for $98.  Total is $1336 after $460 off.

So all together, I got two a7 bodies, FE28-70, FE35, HVL-F60M, and LAE-A4 for $3570.  I don't need the flash, so I'll sell that and the extra body.  Should be able to get around 1400-1500, combined.  That makes the entire package ~$2100.  Great deal!

Jonathan Breitbart's gear list:Jonathan Breitbart's gear list
Sony SLT-A57 Sony Alpha 7 Sony DT 55-300mm F4.5-5.6 SAM Sony DT 35mm F1.8 SAM Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow