ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Dodi73
Senior MemberPosts: 1,407Gear list
Like?
Advise requested
7 months ago

Hello everyone

due to job reasons, and aside a few personal projects I have already in mind, I need to self-employ myself as a photographer (actually I even studied, yet having a fixed job -til now- and a mortgage, I hadn't the reason to make the switch) for local events, ceremonies etc.

I have prepared 5 flyers and would like to know your overall and honest (i.e.: ok to critique, just don't shoot openly on the piano player, please) opinion on them - given you won't read any Italian there.

To your eyes, are they pleasant or too "crowded" ? Are the pics showed nice enough, especially considering my audience will be some thousands people living in the mountains, that have daily to deal with agriculturian-related activities and mindset ?

1. Generalist

2. Women / moms

3. Young and couples

4. Elders and farmers

5. Personal experiences and inner journeys

In all of them I mentioned my data and the site where I'll upload my photobooks (now only one) as soon as I prepare them.

Are these images "catching" your attention enough ? Yes, no, why? Do you think they are effective or not ? Why ? Other opinions you want to share ? I'm here.

Thank you all in advance.

-- hide signature --

All the best from northern Italy, Dino.
I'm on the NIK side of photography.

Dodi73's gear list:Dodi73's gear list
Nikon D600 Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 3,5/18 Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 2/35 Carl Zeiss Makro-Planar T* 2/50 Carl Zeiss Makro-Planar T* 2/100 +4 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow