sshoihet
Senior MemberPosts: 2,227Gear list
Like?
Re: The most annoying new fad in photography
In reply to Mark Smith, 4 months ago

Mark Smith wrote:

peevee1 wrote:

Reilly Diefenbach wrote:

If you said landscape photography was the most annoying fad in photography, I would agree with you. I don't like landscape pictures. They bore me to death and look like any other landscape picture on the internet.

I would say pictures of people are far more boring, especially kids. As the planet drowns under a layer of sweating meat.

Absolutely. Who thinks faces of unknown people doing nothing interesting, shot out of context, are something other than incredibly boring? Pixel noise is more interesting.

I find that sort of attitude incredibly sad, I can't imagine the pain of someone who would consider a picture of another human 'pixel noise' or 'sweating meat', I feel you pain and it's just so sad.

I guess I'm lucky so see beauty in most things around me even faces of people i don't know can have a serene beauty.

There is so much beauty in the world if one chooses to see it.  That's one of my favourite things about photography, it exposes me to so many things I wouldn't ordinarily see and I get to share that with others.  People are what really matter to me... without them and the love that they bring to our lives, we have nothing. YMMV.

You know what is destroying this planet?  It's not the "layer of sweating meat", it the obscene demand we have for consuming resources, polluting our environment with garbage and our land fills which are filling up with crap that spends about 5mins in our hands before we're unhappy again and need some more retail therapy.

sshoihet's gear list:sshoihet's gear list
Canon PowerShot S95 Nikon D7000 Canon EOS M Nikon D600 Nikon D7100 +14 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
WhyNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow