To All You "Masters of Photography" Who Called Me an Idiot... Locked

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
ADMint
Senior MemberPosts: 1,072Gear list
Re: Possible true identities of these trolls/masters/sith lords/shamans
In reply to surrephoto, 9 months ago

surrephoto wrote:

It is my belief that some of these "Masters of Photography" may possibly have some form of highly secretive, unknown, deep, zealotous or cold-war gustapo-style relationship with Nikon & their management.

When all facts have been thrown on the table, & when Falk Lumo, Ming Thein & the oriental warriors of the 315 boxer rebellion have torn down the walls of the sacred city, the zealots raise from the dark to proclaim the messiah-like status of the Nikonian lords.

However, it could be as simple as having intense faith or intense fear that the second hand value of their precious Nikon gear may be potentially at risk due to such crusades.

So my friend, when the moment of truth draws nigh, do not fear those who scorn you. You have many who stand by you.

I just have to say thanks for the laugh, man that was great. Right on.

-- hide signature --

New to this forum, not to forums!

ADMint's gear list:ADMint's gear list
Nikon D800E Nikon AF-S Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8D ED-IF Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Nikon AF-S Nikkor 28-70mm f/2.8 ED-IF Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.4D +7 more
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow