To All You "Masters of Photography" Who Called Me an Idiot... Locked

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
T O Shooter
Senior MemberPosts: 1,375Gear list
Re: To All You "Masters of Photography" Who Called Me an Idiot...
In reply to bbbinohio, 4 months ago

bbbinohio wrote:

When I got my new D800e I took a few shots and was shocked how out of focus the images were.

When I posted them on this forum and asked for help, several of the most arrogant members told me that I was just another stupid idiot who did not deserve to be on this forum. That I did not know anything about photography and that I should learn to read my owners manual before I opened my mouth and made an obvious fool of myself.

So I just did my best to ignore them and sent my camera into Nikon for focusing issues anyway. Well, to all you "Masters of Photography" here is what Nikon Customer Service found...

THE AUTO FOCUS OPERATION NEEDED ADJUSTMENT

THE AUTO FOCUS UNIT WAS OUT OF ADJUSTMENT

THE MIRROR ANGLE WAS OUT OF ALIGNMENT AND NEEDED ADJUSTING.

I really have nothing left to say... except that I am glad you found the need to criticize me, because it allowed me to block 24 "Masters of Photography", and this forum has been a much nicer place for me to be ever since.

Thanks!

Bob, from Ohio

Glad you got it fixed. A lot of current Nikon bodies are a bit "screwy" to say the least. One time you could just buy a body and a lens or so and go shooting.

My problem, is especially with you Americans, all wrapped up in the Stars and Stripes, freedom of speech, amendments to no end, etc., etc., and you go blocking people. I'll get in all kinds of heated discussions, but the next day if the same person needed some help and if I could give him some, then I would.  I've been back and forth with Robert a dozen times, but block him - never.

-- hide signature --

Photography - It's a passion No other reason required.

T O Shooter's gear list:T O Shooter's gear list
Canon PowerShot G5
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow