NEX 5N still relevant

Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
Joachim Wulfers
Senior MemberPosts: 1,110Gear list
Like?
Re: NEX 5N still relevant
In reply to cxsparc, 9 months ago

cxsparc wrote:

5n is still relevant, alternated it with the a7 in san francisco. But there are some things that get on my nerves - apart from the fact that the airline just lost my luggage - the WB is always too cool, the error message when my nose touches the touch screen shortly before it is deactivated, the rear wheel accidentally changing exposure, movie recording and the SLOW unreliable AF in low light. Re the tree picture, in my view the composition would have been better without cutting the top, maybe by stitching

-
Nex-Blog: http://luxorphotoart.blogspot.de/

Thank you for your comment on the tree picture. Getting the entire tree into the picture under the existing circumstances would have meant getting further way from the scene. I would have preferred being even closer to the trees but it would have required a wider (maybe my Skopar 21/4) lens. I agree that stitching a number of vertical shots would have increased the dramatic effect. But... how much additional time do you want to spend at -12C when your fingers are already freezing?:-P

-- hide signature --

Joachim

Joachim Wulfers's gear list:Joachim Wulfers's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony a6000 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake Sony E 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 OSS +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow