Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
six34sigma
Senior MemberPosts: 1,053Gear list
Like?
Online Photography Class Reccomendations
6 months ago

Believe one of the best things I can do for myself is to take a photography class, again.

My background so you can give me a well thought out recommendation. Thank you.

Have been shooting since I was 15-16, about 39 years ago and was schooled in the basics and a bit more including processing B&W by one of my high school teachers. The camera I had was a hand me down from my fathers days at U of M, it had no meter, so I had to learn to "guess" at the the right exposure. Got into digital with a D90 some years back. I understand the fundamentals quite well, probably don't need to go there.

What would be useful to me is a course in composition, something to train my brain to see more readily.

Unfortunately travel a lot, like 150,000-250,000 air miles in a year for perspective. So getting to a class consistently even over a weekend would be challenging. Hence online, know one misses the interaction but not much of a choice. Maybe a class in composition is not accomplished online or is difficult to?

Appreciate your thoughts.

-- hide signature --

Regards,
Sanjay

six34sigma's gear list:six34sigma's gear list
Nikon D90 Nikon D7100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Tokina AT-X Pro 11-16mm f/2.8 DX +3 more
Nikon D90
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow