RAW and JPG files

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Guy Parsons
Forum ProPosts: 19,050Gear list
Like?
Start the trials....
In reply to brycesteiner, 7 months ago

brycesteiner wrote:

So, While I am waiting for Adobe, what is the best RAW processor out there? PC or Mac is fine.

While on the free trial bandwagon, try Silkypix , weird but interesting, many features that others don't have. I had some colour problems with it, blues turning to purple.

My favourite has switched from that to AfterShot Pro as my one to use now, OK for E-M5 but so slow to update and E-M1 not there yet. It was Bibble and is exceptionally fast to convert, results seem quite accurate in colours etc. Has plug-ins for some film simulations.

Both have 30 day trials. Silkypix too expensive, AfterShot Pro silly cheap on Black Friday sales, version 2 looming, no idea when.

The AfterShot Pro link should flip to the country of enquiry, mine is always stuck with Australia, can't change to USA now like I used to be able to do.

Regards...... Guy

Guy Parsons's gear list:Guy Parsons's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL5 Olympus PEN E-P5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm F4-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 +17 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow