RAW and JPG files

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
brycesteiner
Senior MemberPosts: 1,375Gear list
Like?
I am amazed at some of the results - and Adobe frustrations too.
In reply to brycesteiner, 10 months ago

Again, this was just a test with my RAW skills, and the pictures used are really good and the customer loved the food pictures. I'll see about uploading them a little later.

I am amazed at what many of you have come up with on a picture that was nearly black. I'm also very intrigued as to how anyone could think the sensor in m4/3 is lousy. I'm not sure if this is with the E-m1 or the E-M5 as I was using both.

My problem is still the same. I put in the same or similar settings that Bob said into Aperture and I am coming up with nothing like that. In fact, it's worse than what I uploaded before. I'm becoming convinced that Aperture's RAW developer is crap. I downloaded Olympus Preview and came up with much better results.

I'm now trying to download a trial of Lightroom and Adobe is making me sign in. To see if I get different results. I attempt to and it says I already have an account. I go sign in and it says I don't have an account. Another screen is telling me the password must be reset and an email is in my inbox. Well, I've been waiting for nearly an hour and none has been sent. I checked the spam folder too. Adobe must hate me......

So, While I am waiting for Adobe, what is the best RAW processor out there? PC or Mac is fine.

-- hide signature --

Make it a Great day!

brycesteiner's gear list:brycesteiner's gear list
Olympus E-510 Olympus E-30 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow