ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
robertsbusyr
New MemberPosts: 14Gear list
Like?
Looking for a New camera
9 months ago

Hello

I have owned several DSLR cameras in the past and have always thought that in order to get good image quality I had to have a DSLR. So it wasn't unusual for friends and family to see me with my big fancy 1000.00 DSLR set to auto point and shoot camera.

So by the end of last year I had an interest in mirrorless cameras, I bought a Samsung NX300 tried it out and sent it back after 30 days. I had no problems with the camera, I was taken in by the new Samsung NX30 and have been waiting for it, now that its out. I not sure if its worth investing all that money just for a fancy P & S camera.

Im also have a big interest in superzoom cameras. So I have been Looking at the Canon SX50 HS, Sony HX400V (not Released) and several others.

So now I am so totally confused I dont know what to invest in

Mirrorless or Superzoom

Is sensor size better for image quality than MP of camera

A how many MP is too many for a 1/2.3 sensor.

Please if anyone has some sample unedited pics taken the Canon SX50 I would like to see if possible

Thanks

Rob

Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX400V
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow