Trouble for Nikon?

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Leonard Shepherd
Veteran MemberPosts: 8,667Gear list
Like?
Re: Who is being foolish?
In reply to T O Shooter, 8 months ago

T O Shooter wrote:.

being foolish! I learned on here that the D600 issue is internet hype, and that everyone should just clean their sensors anyway.

Everybody should occasionally clean their sensor

Nikon are on record as saying the D600 problem is only occasional, and Nikon UK's MD is on the record as saying in the UK there have been very few D600 complaints.

You do not have to go far back on this and other forums to learn untrue claims that all 24-70's leak light and all 70-200's have internal peeling paint

I am not suggesting no D600's had a fault but I know 14 owners who do not have a fault. I looked at several "claims" posted on this forum and noted few "complainers" seemed to know what normal dust or liquid on a sensor was

I take the view that as anybody getting the occasional defective dishwater, printer, camera etc is entitled to a prompt exchange in UK, the EEC and USA the "99% of D600's have dust" type threads are almost as exaggerated as all 24-70's leak light and all 70-200's have peeling paint.

-- hide signature --

Leonard Shepherd
We all aspire to take great photos but may not always achieve this perhaps due to a lack of application, a lack of knowledge, or even a lack of talent.
The best photographers probably work quite hard at their photography.

Leonard Shepherd's gear list:Leonard Shepherd's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon D7100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 12-24mm f/4G ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR +19 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
yepNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow