Thinking of leaving Fuji

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
SaltLakeGuy
Forum ProPosts: 10,513Gear list
Like?
Re: Thinking of leaving Fuji
In reply to tesilab, 6 months ago

Were it not for the fact both my shoulders have been surgically fixed over the last decade due on part to lugging around large DSLR systems I too would likely still be using them. They are still the typically preferred professional tool for most fast moving needs. It's very hard to beat the Fuji for portrait or static subject photography. They have indeed made massive improvements in their tracking technology in regards to autofocus. Their lenses are indeed gaining more than their share of accolades from professionals and amateurs alike. I feel the X-T1 is a pretty mature product in the grand scheme of things. But if bulk isn't an issue for you the D7100 is an excellent choice. I nearly got a D-610 which I was testing at home along with a 6D. In the end I sold off my EM1 and all mft stuff and returned the DSLR's to the dealer that I have a good relationship with that loaned them to me to try. The X-T1 in the end won out for IQ and ease of use and carry weight overall.

-- hide signature --

Fuji X-T1 Camera, Fuji 18-55 f2.8-f4 Lens, Fuji 55-200 f4-f5.6 Lens, Fuji 23mm f1.4 Lens, Fuji EF-42 Flash, Picturecode PhotoNinja

SaltLakeGuy's gear list:SaltLakeGuy's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Epson Stylus Pro 3880
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
DUHNew
ByeNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow