Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
daRRski
Contributing MemberPosts: 938Gear list
Like?
Canon 5D...the classic one :-)
7 months ago

Hi guys..probably this will be just another "boring " post with few snapshots...just want to share something and kind of reflect on this post .. http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/53274657 .

Friend of mine was selling his 5D with just over 11000 actuations..for the price he was offering me...just could not resist. On the way from his place I stopped at box store and picked up 50mm F/1.8 lens ...my main gear is Nikon...so had no lenses for itĀ  lol . Decided to go for a walk and just try it out...I never shot Canon before..so be gentle please...still have figure it out...but WOW...that thing schooled my Nikon D7100..with Nikon which I have for over 8 mths...still struggling to get 30% keeper rate....with about 100 shots I took today with 5D , I kept 92...talking about pleasant surpriseĀ  lol . Love that thing ..and even the lack of bells and whistles you get with today's cameras I never felt I was missing anything . I ran them thru RAW batch conversion that I had setup for my Nikon...not sure if the levels are right .

C&C would be greatly appreciated ...

Thanks for viewing

daRRski's gear list:daRRski's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Olympus Tough TG-2 Canon EOS 5D Nikon D70s Nikon D7100 +20 more
Canon EOS 5D Nikon D7100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow