Sony A6000 already outdated by Nikon v3...........

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
Aspenz
Contributing MemberPosts: 653Gear list
Like?
Re: Sony A6000 already outdated by Nikon v3...........
In reply to Helena777, 6 months ago

Helena777 wrote:

z36qc wrote:

This is the link
http://www.dpreview.com/news/2014/03/13/nikon-1-v3-offers-improved-af-system-and-faster-continuous-shooting

What's do you think of it?

I think that Sony have done a game-changer, achieving that a APS-C mirrorless have the same blazing fast AF than DLSR (in reality, MORE fast). Sony have achieved to give us, consumers, a valuable succesor to NEX 6-7, without the MAIN DRAWBACK of the mirrorless: slow AF. And that for +- 800$.

Still waits to seen by more users just how fast it is, any of the 1 cameras can already replace the job of a dslr for sporting event and the likes. It's about time anyway that you people get a decent AF.

Nikon has continued its "1" saga, and again, the price starts on a subrrealistic figure. A mediocre camera with some stellar features, with a price tag full of "badge stupidity", like Canon EOS-M had, like first "1" had.

┬┐Somebody said "sensor size"? They are in different leagues.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/helena123/sets

It may be priced slightly higher but I immediately pre-ordered on the day itself just on the fact quite nothing will get me the continued joy of using N1 cameras.

And as for sensor size, the N1 does a job decent enough for me, I mean, if people were all after the best high iso IQ for sensor size everyone should pick up a Fuji-X-- camera or a D4. There are many factors other than that and the N1 cameras are a very good balance of what a camera system should be.

Aspenz's gear list:Aspenz's gear list
Nikon 1 V3 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.4G Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 30-110mm f/3.8-5.6 Nikon 1 Nikkor 18.5mm f/1.8 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Why?New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow