Sony A6000 already outdated by Nikon v3...........

Started Mar 13, 2014 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Aspenz
Aspenz Contributing Member • Posts: 764
Re: Sony A6000 already outdated by Nikon v3...........

Helena777 wrote:

z36qc wrote:

This is the link
http://www.dpreview.com/news/2014/03/13/nikon-1-v3-offers-improved-af-system-and-faster-continuous-shooting

What's do you think of it?

I think that Sony have done a game-changer, achieving that a APS-C mirrorless have the same blazing fast AF than DLSR (in reality, MORE fast). Sony have achieved to give us, consumers, a valuable succesor to NEX 6-7, without the MAIN DRAWBACK of the mirrorless: slow AF. And that for +- 800$.

Still waits to seen by more users just how fast it is, any of the 1 cameras can already replace the job of a dslr for sporting event and the likes. It's about time anyway that you people get a decent AF.

Nikon has continued its "1" saga, and again, the price starts on a subrrealistic figure. A mediocre camera with some stellar features, with a price tag full of "badge stupidity", like Canon EOS-M had, like first "1" had.

¿Somebody said "sensor size"? They are in different leagues.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/helena123/sets

It may be priced slightly higher but I immediately pre-ordered on the day itself just on the fact quite nothing will get me the continued joy of using N1 cameras.

And as for sensor size, the N1 does a job decent enough for me, I mean, if people were all after the best high iso IQ for sensor size everyone should pick up a Fuji-X-- camera or a D4. There are many factors other than that and the N1 cameras are a very good balance of what a camera system should be.

Aspenz's gear list:Aspenz's gear list
Nikon 1 V3 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.4G Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 30-110mm f/3.8-5.6 Nikon 1 Nikkor 18.5mm f/1.8 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
IVN
IVN
IVN
IVN
IVN
IVN
IVN
IVN
IVN
IVN
IVN
IVN
IVN
IVN
IVN
FEJ
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow