Sony A6000 already outdated by Nikon v3...........

Started Mar 13, 2014 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Helena777
Helena777 Forum Member • Posts: 95
Re: V3 actually cheaper than a6000...

FEJ wrote:

... when paired with a decent set of equivalent lenses. At least this is the set of lenses I would get:

The V3 kit is $300 cheaper and weighs about 3/4 as much.

In particular, the 50mm equiv f/1.8 lens is the lens I would probably use most of the time, and appears considerably easier to pocket.

Of course the E lenses are pricier...¡they are designed for a much bigger sensor! It is like compairing the Zeiss lenses found in advanced P&S, with any lens of DSLR size: ¡wow the Zeiss are cheaper, a full camera with the lens for the price of a single DSLR lens! :facepalm:

But this CAN BE SEEN IN REVERSE! How can Nikon justify their prices being that lenses designed for 1" sensor???

C'mon, this thread seems outed from a kindergarden, and I too for answering all this silly thread.

Just buy what you desire! Everybody is free to pay a jewelry price for a mass market camera with a 1" sensor, with no DMF, with the most awkward menus and options seen in the digital era, with a mediocre kit lens, with a even more mediocre cheap version of the kit lens, with a super zoom that seems designed for APSC in bulk that carry a APSC price tag; with a AF that is promoted as stellar for social photography but when you use the camera the default speed is 1/30!!! But don't come to the Nex forum "a vendernos la moto".

I bought the Nikon 1 J1 for 260€ with the kit lens , and returned it the one day later, it is the worst ILC I have tested...

:relief:

Helena777's gear list:Helena777's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-5 Sony Alpha NEX-3 Sony Alpha NEX-7 NEX-5T Pentax K-S1 +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
IVN
IVN
IVN
IVN
IVN
IVN
IVN
IVN
IVN
IVN
IVN
IVN
IVN
IVN
IVN
FEJ
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow