Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Briansdad1
Senior MemberPosts: 1,750Gear list
Like?
"To the moon, Alice!"
7 months ago

I'm shooting the moon. Here's the first of a few I'll post in this thread using a few different techniques discussed in this forum. This first is Hand Held Night Mode with PP in Paintshop Pro X6. shot with JPG output. I had a little difficulty with exposure as the camera was set for spot but the EXIF says it was set for multi - can't explain it. Check and rechecked. Did some EV compensation to get it better and some PP to fine tune. The Style setting are not what I wanted to take this photo with. They were left over from trying Grahams recommendations for a set I tried just prior to this one: Sharp +2, NR -2. I tried cleaning the noise up a bit but not the best. Will shoot some more tomorrow night with different settings for comarison. Note that I am using the FZ70 and most of the recommendations I see here are settings for the FZ200 which may or may not be optimal for the FZ70. We'll see.

Briansdad1's gear list:Briansdad1's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS25 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70 Nikon D3100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Fujifilm FinePix S5700 Zoom +6 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow