Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
tahoe22
Regular MemberPosts: 125
Like?
Tried focus test on d7000
9 months ago

I was a little hesitant on posting this and didn't know if this was the best forum to post or not. But since it was a d7000 thought I would try here. I came across a test used to check focus, so thought I would try it. This a 55 - 200 kit lens and the first time I ever tried something like this.… I did my best to follow instructions and hope I did it correctly. I don’t see any real difference between each photo. The instructions said to set ss at 500 and the iso at 100. It seemed a little dark so increased ss to 200. It is still a little dark but better. The camera was set on tripod and I used remote shutter release. The first photo is in live view with everything set to manual including mode. The second and third are also in manual but through view finder taken at 55 and 200mm…..fourth and fifth were taken in af also at 55 and 200mm, but in manual mode.

Can anyone tell if I did this correctly or if it looks correct?....If it was done correctly how does the focus look?

Thanks

Taken with live view

Everything set to manual

Everything set to manual

AF taken in manual mode

AF taken in manual mode

Nikon D7000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow