Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
saudidave
Regular MemberPosts: 491Gear list
Like?
TZ60 goes to Sussex
8 months ago

I've been putting the TZ60 through it's paces this weekend on a trip down to Sussex where I did some lecturing yesterday and decided to stay over for the weekend with "er indoors"

I took Graham Houghton's advice and shot one adjustment down from wide open in Aperture priority mode. I always shoot A mode, usually wide open with compact digitals and with PanasonicTZ's I set exposure adjustment to -1/3rd to limit blown highlights. With the TZ60 I set ISO to auto and I've upped maximum ISO to 1600, as opposed to my previous max of 800. I know that a lot of individuals set max to 400 but technology moves quickly in the world of digital imaging and it's no longer a realistic limit with many cameras if you view on screen rather than print and you aren't a pixel peeper.

Anyhow, here's the link to today's efforts:

https://plus.google.com/photos/115494764579043727210/albums/5991137476516284705

I'm absolutely blown away with the results I've achieved. Everything is OOC. I couldn't wish for more. I'm doing the city of Bath tomorrow on my journey back "oop north" and I'll add them to the upload.

Regards

Dave

saudidave's gear list:saudidave's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS40 (TZ60)
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS40 (TZ60)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow