Thoms views on the V3

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
dpr4bb
Regular MemberPosts: 342
Like?
Re: Thoms views on the V3
In reply to Vincent Aquilino, 5 months ago

Vincent Aquilino wrote:

I DO READ HIS COLUMN BUT AS FAR AS PICTURE TAKING HE IS NO ANSELL ADAMS,PETE TURNER

ETC.IF THESE SO CALLED CAMERA GURUS HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS THEN WHY NOT GET SOME INVESTORS TOGETHER AND PRODUCE YOUR OWN CAMERAS AND MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY.MY

POINT BEING IS THEIR IS NO PERFECT SYSTEM,SO QUIT COMPLAINING ABOUT THE PRICE.BUY ANOTHER MIRRORLESS SYSTEM FROM SOMEONE ELSE AND BE HAPPY.NIKON IS A COMPANY IN BUSINESS TO MAKE MONEY.YOU DON'T NEED TO BUY THEIR CAMERAS OR LENSES.IF THEY DON'T SELL ANY NIKON V3'S THEN THEY WILL DROP THEIR PRICE AND OR STOP MAKING THEM ALL TOGETHER WHICH THEN I AM SURE PEOPLE WILL BE COMPLAINING THAT THEY WISH THEY HAD BOUGHT ONE.I LOOK AT THE SYSTEM THAT IS PERFECT FOR TRAVELING AND VACATION PICTURES THAT OFFERS GOOD PICTURE,GOOD VIDEO,AND LIGHT WEIGHT.IF I MADE A LIVING DOING PHOTOGRAPHY THEN I WOULD BUY THE CAMERAS WHICH GIVE ME THE BEST PHOTO QUALITY FOR THAT PARTICULAR JOB.

LOL... Calm down!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow