Steve Huff reviews X-T1, loves it (mostly)

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Jim Radcliffe
Forum ProPosts: 11,415Gear list
Like?
Re: Disinterested and "Artists"
In reply to DRabbit, 8 months ago

DRabbit wrote:

I'll be writing up a review of the XT1 for Steve's site likely in the next two weeks... but expect it to be "real world" because that's just how I roll. I'm not interested in charts and rulers and testing out different raw converters. I'm interested in using the camera the way I intend to daily, and commenting on my experiences in that regard. There will be things I like and dislike, some of it may seem glowing, but it will be honest from my own perspective... which is all you can expect from any unscientific review.

Amy

Amy, reviews of that type are always the best for me.  The GearHeads have plenty of resources to satisfy their tech-cravings and pixel-peeping.  Reading about and seeing what a photographer can do with the camera is much more informative and certainly always a better read.

BTW.. sorry about your K3 issues.  I think I told you that I had my K3 for less than 24 hours before deciding to return it... just not enough of an improvement over the K5 IIs.  In my case the more megapixels did not equate to anything but more noise at higher ISO use.

-- hide signature --

Jim Radcliffe
http://www.boxedlight.com
The ability to 'see' the shot is more important than the gear used to capture it.

Jim Radcliffe's gear list:Jim Radcliffe's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Pentax K-5 IIs Fujifilm X-E2 +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow