Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
flbowman1
New MemberPosts: 18
Like?
D90 Raw File Images & Long Exposure Photos
4 months ago

I don't know if this is the right forum to ask but I'm currently having a problem trying to view Raw images while doing long exposures. I'm using a Nikon D90 and just started taking long exposure photos today. The problem that I have is once I take the long exposure photo, I'm unable to view the image on playback. The screen is totally white and blank! I was using the manual mode with the autofocus off and lens in manual, the long exposure feature was turned on as well. I downloaded the photos to Photoshop Elements 8 and the raw file still shows up as a white and blank screen. One thing that I do notice is that raw images do appear in playback whenusing shutter speed priority or auto. Should i have been using a different exposure priorty instead of manual mode? Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong and how to correct the problem with the camera or to correct the problem in Elements 8.

Nikon D90
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow