Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
cpaul
Regular MemberPosts: 238Gear list
Like?
Powershot WIFI - workflow
9 months ago

I just purchased the S120 which has wifi. I have gotten the wifi to work and now I am trying to figure out the best way to use the wifi. I am use to my iPhone sending to the cloud then appearing in  Aperture for use. This is so easy and seamless.

It doesn't seem to me that the wifi can just auto upoad to another source without going through the wifi process. Also it seems you have to select the photos to send rather than just have a setting to always send all.

How have you found the best way to use the wifi feature. I am planning on going on vacation and was wondering if I should just carry extra cards or there is a better solution here. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

-- hide signature --

CPaul

cpaul's gear list:cpaul's gear list
Canon PowerShot S120 Canon EOS 50D Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0L USM +1 more
Canon PowerShot S120
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow