ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Tusk24
Regular MemberPosts: 144Gear list
Like?
X100 owners, some advice wanted...
9 months ago

Hi guys,

picked up a refurbished X100 a few days ago. Got a CD with it that has owner's manual by Fuji.

Rather than slowly  go through all the  manual on my laptop , can anybody point me a quicker way to learn to navigate  the settings/menus or help?

I see on Amazon the book by Michael Diiechtierow (Mastering the X100) is popular and on googling, saw Ken Rockwel (not popular with everyone I know) has a short guide.

I use Nikon DX gear mostly which I like(and will still use alongside the Fuji) but my first digital camera coming from film was an S3 Pro and the colour files from it were wonderful and I sometimes miss the"Fuji" look. So got the X100 reasonably priced and thought I'd carry it with with me in the car and on the occasional holiday.

BTW, the firmware that came with my camera is 2.0.

Thanks in advance, any of you that can advise me.

Tusk24's gear list:Tusk24's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Nikon D70s Nikon D90 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G II Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF +5 more
ANSWER:
Fujifilm FinePix S3 Pro Fujifilm FinePix X100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow