Is it worth paying $40 more to get FZ200 instead of Canon SX50? Buying camera TODAY!

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
amymeth
New MemberPosts: 6
Like?
Is it worth paying $40 more to get FZ200 instead of Canon SX50? Buying camera TODAY!
6 months ago

I'm not a professional photographer. My current camera right now is iPhone 5.

But I'm getting sick of a short zoom and bad in low-light.

Now, I'm looking for a good camera for both indoor and outdoor.

I take random pictures, sport, view, flowers, family, activities. I'm not going to shoot any birds though.

I read many reviews, and they all mix up. Both are great camera. But I want to know which one is better.

24X is enough for me actually. But people online stated that Canon pictures look way better than FZ200.

The number of people review on Canon SX50 on amazon (666 reviews, 4.5 stars) caught my attention comparing to Panny FZ200 (312 reviews, 4.5 stars)

So whoever own or tried both cameras, please give me advice which one should I go for it.

***I want the one which can produce a clear image, great color, fast focus, fast zoom, good in both outdoor and indoor.

I'm not planning to use the tripod.

Is it worth to pay $40 more to get FZ200?

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow