darngooddesign
Senior MemberPosts: 1,219Gear list
Like?
Re: What I like
In reply to Palinarius, 5 months ago

Palinarius wrote:

Charlesn wrote:

Palinarius wrote:

I stand by my contention that the camera is junked up with unnecessary features.

Well, let's put you in charge of Fuji design for a moment--what's your "top ten" list of "unnecessary" features that you'd strip off the camera. And please don't reply with "fewer buttons." Which buttons, by function, "junk up" the camera in your opinion?

On a separate note… why would you ever buy a camera that you feel is junked up with unnecessary features? Sounds like a recipe for certain dissatisfaction that would drive one to write letters of complaint to the manufacturer.

I'd take away the Q button...

What's funny is that for me the lack of the Q button is one of the more annoying things about my X100; I dislike having to dig around in the menu structure to make those changes. I had hoped Fuji would allow us to map it to the RAW button, but that may not happen.

darngooddesign's gear list:darngooddesign's gear list
Canon PowerShot S90 Canon PowerShot S100 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 27mm F2.8
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow