Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
windmillgolfer
Senior MemberPosts: 8,630Gear list
Like?
TZ60/ZS40 Test images at upto is3200
4 months ago

Light is only OKish here today, so a realistic test of the cameras optics, JPEG processing and OIS. There are more images in the TZ60 Test Images Set on Flickr, at different zoom levels.  Here are a handful. These are all re-saved at medium quality JPEG via PSE11. If anyone would like to see a specific original just let me know and I'll post it, they are typically 6MB compared to the 1MB of those posted here.

These were unplanned but the squirrel presented itself and I grabbed a few before he ran off. I have posted FZ200 images of the same squirrel, the light was slightly better then and the gain of a couple of stops ability all combined to give better IQ.  However, IMO, the TZ60 images are pretty good. The first image at ISO400 came out pretty well considering it was at 1/40th second.

-- hide signature --

Stuart
Also at http://www.flickr.com/photos/dieselgolfer/
Mr Ichiro Kitao, please upgrade the FZ50

windmillgolfer's gear list:windmillgolfer's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS40 (TZ60)
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS40 (TZ60)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow