Started 9 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Steven Wandy
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,923Gear list
Like?
Question about the 12-40 from former 14-54/12-60 owners
9 months ago

I have long felt that the idea of m4/3 was for size and love my EM10. I also felt that the 12-40 lens was just a bit too large. But last night i was going through a lot of our older photos and what struck me was that the shots taken over the years with various 4/3 bodies and either the 14-54 & 12-60 just seemed to jump out more. Just something about them. More so than the other 4/3 and m4/3 lenses that I have owned over the years.

So the question is do you feel that the IQ of the 12-40 is like these older lenses? Do you feel the results are even better because of the improvement in the camera bodies (sensor and processor) over the years? My last 4/3 body was the E30 BTW.

Thanks, Steve

Steven Wandy's gear list:Steven Wandy's gear list
Olympus Stylus 1 Olympus PEN E-PL1 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R +4 more
Olympus E-3 Olympus OM-D E-M10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow