Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
cpaul
Regular MemberPosts: 237Gear list
Like?
Canon Image Gateway - s120
4 months ago

I just got my S120. Now I am trying to understand the Canon Image Gateway and how to best use it. Anyone seen any articles on how best to use it other than the Canon manual ? With my iPhone all pictures automatically go up to the iCloud. Is there a similar function with the Image Gateway? It seems to me you have to send the images and then when you do you must select which ones to send. Also I would be interested to hear how others use this Image Gateway in their workflow of taking pictures. I plan on taking camera on vacation and was wondering if this feature should be used for storage; or if I am better off just having multiple SD cards and transferring when I return home.

-- hide signature --

www.pbase.com/cp73
50D
580EX ii
17-40L
50 1.8
85 1.8
70-200 F4L
iphone 5

S120

cpaul's gear list:cpaul's gear list
Canon PowerShot S120 Canon EOS 50D Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0L USM +1 more
Canon PowerShot S120
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow