What really makes big sensors produce more appealing images? *Serious*

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
Ontario Gone
Senior MemberPosts: 3,041Gear list
Like?
Re: What really makes big sensors produce more appealing images? *Serious*
In reply to PerL, 6 months ago

PerL wrote:

Have you owned a FF and being able to compare yourself?

Im a very well known techie, im a gearhead, look through my history. I have researched the GEAR for years, if you have information that i do not please share it. If you have a reason to believe that a pixel from the D800, one pixel, is superior to one pixel from a D7000 please share. If not you are just arguing for the sake of it. Modern sensors are all from the same batch dude, some just have more area than others. They match the lenses to the sensors, adjust gain and F stops to work SS even between formats.

Like i said if you have a link or something showing how one pixel is different from another im sure we would all love to see it. I have never owned a Nikon 1 series camera but im pretty sure it follows the same linear path that i already explained. Plus, there are slews of samples from every format all over the internet, why would i need my own samples to come to an intelligent conclusion?

-- hide signature --

"Run to the light, Carol Anne. Run as fast as you can!"

Ontario Gone's gear list:Ontario Gone's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow