ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
eazizisaid
Forum MemberPosts: 73Gear list
Like?
NEX F3 Light Leak
5 months ago

Hello All,

Viewing all the madness around the light leak of the A7 and A7r, which by the way Sony figured out how to fix... the orange bezel around the mount being responsible... i thought maybe my NEX F3 suffers from the same issue.

It happens that i only have on my hands the Canon 50 1.8 mounted via a cheapo chinese adapter, so this should be taken into consideration, and i tend to focus more about the interest of getting a well made Novoflex or Metabones adapter rather than making the NEX F3 responsible for any light leaks, until i post images taken with the 18-55 lens that proves the unwanted.

I took two long exposures images with a light bulb near the mount with different ISO settings.

1st shot : 30sec at ISO 16000 with the lens cap on.

2st shot : 30sec at ISO 200 (Base ISO) with the lens cap on.

What do you think folks?

eazizisaid's gear list:eazizisaid's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-F3 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Leica Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH Leica Summicron-M 50mm f/2 Leica APO-Summicron-M 90mm f/2 ASPH +3 more
Sony Alpha 7 Sony Alpha 7R
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow