Sony E-lenses or FE-lenses on Sony a6000

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Scott Nicol
Regular MemberPosts: 262
Like?
Re: Sony E-lenses or FE-lenses on Sony a6000
In reply to EinsteinsGhost, 7 months ago

I've seen a copy of the a6000 brochure and specifically checked the small print re hybrid af support (on the back page) - the list included the following;

FE

z24-70 f4, z35 f2.8, z55 f1.8, the 28-70 f3.5-5.6, 70-200 f4

E

10-18 f4, z16-70f4, 18-105 f4. 20 f2.8, z24 f1.8, 30 f3.5, 35 f1.8, 50 f1.8

there were others as well like the kit lenses, some of the superzooms etc but those were the ones I was interested in. Its worth noting this looked like a final brochure but there was no version number and it had the standard disclaimer of a firmware update might be required and details correct at time of printing but subject to change.

FWIW, apart from the obvious AF and Bionz X bumf (really no more detail than what we've gleaned from previews), the brochure also pushed the customisable controls / new optics in the viewfinder and the wifi apps side of things (I noticed a star trails app and a 'smooth reflection' app marked as coming soon). Oh and theres a new screen protector size marked PCK LM17 (i dont thinks thats available yet or fits any other NEX  model?). The lens eco system was listed but nothing thats not been announced (goes as far as 70-200 f4 G OSS). Accesories are the ususal suspects (flashes, adaptors, battereis,  brown / black half case etc) and doesn't show the new bluetooth mike I've seen on the web somewhere.

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow