Started 5 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mikeullike
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
5D with replaced shutter?
5 months ago

Hi guys, this is my first post on this forum...on any forum, actually, so be easy on me!

I'm looking to purchase a 5D with shutter that's been replaced for 630 USD (in exchange). The repair was made in September, 2012 and the seller claims he hasn't taken more than 20k pictures on the new shutter so far. Also, along with the shutter replacement Dial and mirror box were fixed (or replaced, have no idea what those things are) - I know that from the documentation he sent me. BG-E4 grip and four genuine batteries are included in the price.

Guys,  I wanna make sure I would be making a good purchase here - shouldn't I be looking for a non-fixed camera with proven 'milegae'? It's an old gear and I'm kinda worried it will die on me in a week. Im on tight budget here and want to spend my money the best I can. All advice will be much appreciated! Thanks in advance.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 5D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow